Re: Pat Braden

I too am saddened upon hearing of Mr. Braden's passing. It is a loss for
both the Alfa world and the world at large. It was a chance discovery of his
book on the 105 series cars at a used book store some years ago that started
my love affair with Alfa and Bertone GTVs in particular. He will be missed.

To paraphrase Socrates in Plato's "Phaedo" ( The last of the Socratic
dialogs ) -
"I'm going were you should all want to be." Alfa heaven, in this case!

Peace & Godspeed to you,  Mr. Braden.