Pat Braden

It's always sad when someone passes away. Words can not convey the sadness
and loss that are felt. I never met Pat Braden, though his contributions
to the alfa community is legendary. Pat Braden's passing is a loss that
will be felt not only by his friends and family, but many Alfa lovers past
and future that get to know him through his writings.

My condolences to his wife and children.