re: korean alfisti

At 2:25 AM +0000 8/26/02, karl wrote:
>Good thought, but more often than not, unwanted used-up Alfas end-up leaving
>California in the belly of a ship, with a cargo manifest written as "scrap
>metal, future Hyundai".
>
>There's a very large machine at the Port of Redwood City, CA that takes car
>bodies shreds them, then moves the pieces up a conveyor and dumps the shreds
>into the belly of a ship...kinda like a wheat harvester, except it's REALLY
>loud. Usually going to Korea.

WoW! Those Korean Alfisti must be a frustrated bunch... trying to separate the alfa bits from the bits of accords, citations, broncos, etc. Now THAT would be one hell of a restoration project. Sounds like a gaga Alfa movie we need to do.

Of course by the time they make the boat APE has rendered them down to extract the best bits...

--
Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA, USA

69 Duetto