Re: A Risio Brake light problem.

Two possible causes. If you break a wire or otherwise cause an open circuit in the pad wear indicator wire the dash lights go on. I had an intermittent problem like this due to an internal break in the pad wear wire to the right front wheel. On hard slow turns the pad wire would open circuit and trigger the lights. I soldered the break and had no problems (electrical taped the new joint)

The other cause is the rear lamps control unit under the glovebox. When this fails you get the same symptoms, and it fails regularly.

And your posted e mail address doesn't work.

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
91 Alfa 164L