164 SuperPro Dog-Bone Bushing

Greetings Alfistsi!

I've just spent a couple of days doing some Alfa jobs - mainly completing
the installation of a set of SuperPro bushings (rear trailing arms and front
sway bar links).  I've also installed the SuperPro bushing in the big end of
the dog-bone mount on top of the motor - it works fine as a replacement for
the disintegrating rubber mount, except now every bit of engine vibration is
transferred through the car.  it is just too hard for an engine mount.

I seem to remember seeing a photo of a SuperPro dog-bone bushing that had
been doctored by drilling some holes to reduce the stiffness - I can't find
the link to this photo anywhere.  Can anybody help with the link, or have
any experience of this?

Thanks in advance,
John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia