Re: alfa-digest V8 #1046

karl doll asked:

tj@domain.elided responded

> Could it be that of Gus Mozart, the famous VW dealer for years here in
> the Bay Area?

I believe the really fabulous 2.9 belongs to John Mozart, son of Gus. I
don't know if the "collection" is open to the public--certainly I've
never heard that it was. But the great thing is that this unworldly
vehicle is actually driven. So you might see some of the collection on
the road.

tom hardy
San Francisco
85 Spider (for sale)