re: Sunday in Monterey

>>I went to the Monterey Historics Sunday and marveled at how empty the Alfa
Corral, and the track in general, was.  Not a lot of folks there.

Andrew, a couple of years ago I did both Saturday and Sunday at the Historics,
and it was
the same way... Saturday was busier-- perhaps because there's less to do.  On
Sunday, I think
that people either go to Pebble or get an early start home.

Robin