Re: Superchargers, EFI, & Twin Sparks

I'm not sure, but I think Martin (still on AD Martin?) in the Bay Area was
working on having kits made. I don't know if it was just a one-off for
him, or if others might be available. In the latest Overheard Cams (ARA)
it looks like he had has Callaway GTV6 engine pictured -- lots and LOTS of
plumbing, but it sure looked nice!! Great job Martin!