dormant Milano

I had exactly the same problem with my 87 Milano Oro. No voltage to the fuel pump. I just happened to notice a burnt spot in the connector (the clear one) going into the double relay on the passenger side firewall. I pulled it, pulled the wire (you can pull it by pushing a very small screwddriver down beside the wire where it goes into the connector), cleaned the spade and the female end and have had no further trouble with it. This after having been left by the side of the road 2 or 3 times & just ready to order a new double relay (very very expensive). Good luck
Bill Schafer
88 Spider Quad-still FS
87 Milano Oro