Re: Superchargers, EFI, & Twin Sparks

On 8/16/02 4:57 PM, "alfacybersite" <acs@domain.elided> wrote:

> Ahh, the thread which won't go away...'cause I have it on life support.

     Glad to see this subject active. I've been drooling over Callaway GTV6
 info, the Alfa 75 turbo site and etc and have a general idea what is needed
 but never seem to get a good enough look at the actual plumbing of things.
 I wrote Autodelta, London yesterday to see if they have any of the essential
 plumbing or anything for a GTV6 super or turbocharged installation. Has
 anyone on the list had experience with Autodelta?
                 TIA
                Mark Manley
'84 GTV6
X1/9 (x3)