Re: Superchargers, EFI, & Twin Sparks

Hello Digesters,

I see all this talks about superchargers and turbochargers. But what
about the EFI system? You need a good EFI system to manage the fuel,
and ignition on boost. Stock Bosch/Spica/Carbs won't cut it. You need
something where you can map the fuel and ignition.

I suggest Autronic SMC, the basic kit is cheaper than the SDS EFI.
Logging is a cool feature, Autotune is good too.

I just had my car SMOG tested, almost no reading, very clean.

Zamani
'87 Milano 3.0
Autronic SMC V6 PnP kit by Beninca Motor
www.beninca.com.au
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com