Martin's Callaway GTV6 - was Re: Superchargers, EFI, & Twin Sparks

Don't know - I just noticed it in the most recent Overheard cams that came
in the mail last week or so.

Doing a couple quick searches I found the following two links to Martin's
GTV6. The second one looks pretty good. Martin, any one, when will part 3
of the image gallery be loaded ?

http://www.siastuning.com/MartinDeCampPhotos.htm

http://www.alfacentro.com/features/callaway/

Greg