Re: My Car-O-Scope

I did the same thing.

Boy oh boy, Greg, you picked a vehicle which is just about perfect for
you. Congratulations! For example, when compared to other people who own a
Alfa Romeo Spider, you're just about the same in terms of your tolerance
for taking risks, the extent to which you're a cheapskate, and status
consciousness.

But there are some psychographic and/or demographic measures on which you
differ from other Alfa Romeo Spider owners. For example, you're a bit too
young to be driving this vehicle, and your educational level is a bit
lower than that of other Alfa Romeo Spider owners.

Not sure how I should take that last part. :)

Greg