Re: My Car-O-Scope

Just for fun I thought I'd check my Car-O-Scope. Interesting, considering the recent "cheapskate" discussions. Here is an excerpt:

"Boy oh boy, John, you picked a vehicle which is just about perfect for you. Congratulations! For example, when compared to other people who own a Alfa Romeo GTV6, you're just about the same in terms of your tolerance for taking risks, your educational level, and status consciousness.

"But there are some psychographic and/or demographic measures on which you differ from other Alfa Romeo GTV6 owners. For example, you're a bit too old to be driving this vehicle, and you're, well--to be generous--a bit too frugal."

John
'84 GTV6 (on its way to the paint shop)