GTV6 horn electrics

Hi all,
My horn has failed to work and I've managed to track the fault down to
the little copper nubs under the horn button. I.e., grounding the little
black lead that goes to the center ring causes the horn to blast, and no
amount of pressure between the button and the wheel works. So it seems
there must be some break in the connection btw the nubs and ground.
Problem is, I don't have a wheel puller and also can't figure out how
those nubs are wired to trace further.

TIA,
Darren
'83 GTV6