Re: Milano Overheating

Thermostat gets fried pretty easily when the car overheats, new radiator won't do much good if the thermostat does not function properly, my didn't open or close all the way, just partially.

Are all your temp gauges/sender working properly? I was amazed how accurate mine were.

What else? your coolant mixture? WaterWetter is GREAT!

How is your water pump?

Steve.

The radiator in my Verde is NEW, and on 95 degree days in traffic with the A/C
on it will overheat.  Yes, my fan works.

So if there are more ideas specific to Milanos, please pass them on...