Milano overheating

I have to say I have a similar problem to Alan.
His list looks very similar to my list of actions and
even with the new radiator (now about 1.5 years old)
on 96+ degree days I will see the red light
starting to blink stuck in traffic.   Of course this
is New England so 96+ doesn't happen often.
But you do have to watch yourself.

List of work...
1. New radiator (about 1 1/2 years ago)
2. Lower temp fan switch
3. New hoses
4. New Thermostat
5. 60/40 water/coolant mix
6. Water wetter
7. Fan is working
8. Gauges check out

I started to think perhaps it was the water pump but I changed that with the
last
timing belt. (unfortunately, it could be the water pump design since I
ordered from the
same place)  Currently, I have just over 100,000 miles.   My other thought
is
the fan is older and maybe not turning the rpm it did when it was new
resulting in
poor air flow but this is a long shot.

It is a low speed or stopped issue versus a high speed issue that you might
see
with clogged head passages or some other restriction in the block.
Something is out of whack but it really is difficult to identify.

Steve