Milano Overheating

>I've had several Milanos in Florida over the years, and the biggest
>culprit was restricted radiators.

>With a good flowing radiator, the Milanos would sit in 95 degree
>humid weather in traffic with not a bit of trouble. Dying radiator?
>It would be impossible to go 10 miles.

While I tend to agree that the radiator is the first thing to check, that is
clearly not the problem with my car that has the same overheating problems.
The radiator in my Verde is NEW, and on 95 degree days in traffic with the A/C
on it will overheat.  Yes, my fan works.

So if there are more ideas specific to Milanos, please pass them on...

Also, has anyone found a way to stop the never ending leakage from the 'T'
fitting under the coolant reservoir?

-Lalo
'88 Verde