Re: Alfetta lust, was ATS wheels

Now that I own one of each, I was struck by just how different the Alfetta
coupe looks, despite sharing nearly all of the sheet metal stampings.
Simply removing the plastic cladding, different bumpers, the lack of the
hood bulge, and the small amount of extra chrome really change the look
of the car in ways that simply aren't captured in photos.

Speaking of bumpers, the ones on my car are not only the giant, heavy,
rubber US bumpers, but they're in terrible shape, too.  I've seen
the European bumpers, and they're OK, but I'm wondering about even
more slender chromed bumpers.  Something like you'd see on a 105 car,
for example.  Looking back through the archives, I see some talk about
Berlina bumpers on an Alfetta (a sedan, I believe), but I wonder if
anyone has tried to fit 105 bumpers (or anything like 105 bumpers)
on an Alfetta coupe?

james montebello