New Alfa movie sighting

Hey Gang,

The new movie XXX shows a silver 164 briefly (during a
scene with a bevy of bikini-clad beauties swimming in
a fountain) which is blown up a few scenes later along
with a gaggle of motocross bikes.  I also spotted a
red 96+ spider around the same time.

No comments on the movie, other than only a true
Alfisti would spot the 164 during that scene... :-)

Cheers,
Ian Lomax