re: Daniel Stern

Okay, I have to ask--how do you order from this site? I've been aware of it for quite some time, but always go to http://www.talbotco.com (which I've been very dissatisfied with lately) or http://catalog.com/susq/ for my lighting needs. I've emailed Dan Stern from the link on his page, and never received an answer. And I don't see an online order form or a phone number, or anything on the page. Richard, what is the secret?