I resemble that remark!

Penurious: In want, needy, poverty stricken. Parsimonious, grudging,
fastidious, poor, barren, unfertile.

You bet that's me.
-I'm always wanting more than I have, which last time I checked is about
normal this day and age.
-I am married to an Italian lady, therefore I am poverty stricken.
-I put my car in the grudge every evening, so therefore I am grudging on a
nightly basis.
-I am poor because I own an Alfa which demands more money than my children.
-I can gladly say I am no longer fertile (thanks Doc!)

I guess that's why I didn't bid on the car.  Shucks.

Greg
84 Spider (Mona)