Bosch plugs

I have to take my Spider in for an emissions test, so I thought I'd throw a
new set of plugs in. I replaced the original plugs at about 20k, and the
Bosch Platinums in the car have about 17k on them. Two sets in 16 years,
about time for something new. Checked the book for Bosch Plat 4's, and as
we have heard, there's no listing for Alfa 4's. Randy Long suggested Bosch
# 4477, but before I try that, I'd like to know how they were cross
referenced to determine that part number. I just want to be sure of the
correct length, heat range, etc.  It's some comfort that Randy has run them
in his '73 without problem, but does that indicate they are useable in my
'86?

Robert Clauss
Mt. Prospect, IL  USA

'65 Giulia TI