Re: Ferrari (non-Alfa) question

>Sorry for the non-topical question.  I'm looking into the [probably
>non-]feasability of a Ferrari 308GT4, and wonder if anyone knows of a good
>discussion group or digest on 308s specifically or Ferraris generally.  I
>know a bit about them, but this would get into the level of pre-purchase
>inspection kind of stuff, pitfalls, ownership costs, and the like. Thanks
>for any leads, or any firsthand information from owners.

Andrew-
There is a Ferrari list at Ferrarilist.com. There are many 308 owners active on
the list. I owned a 1979 308GT4 for about 3 years---I just sold it last Summer,
so I can give you (and anyone else interested) some first-hand advice.
Let me know if you have any specific questions..otherwise I can give you the
general low-down.

-JT