Re: Alfa help near Tacoma

> Any Alfa fan in/near Tacoma, Washington? I've found an older Alfa I'm
> interested in there, and am looking for some help prescreening before I
> spend the dough to fly up myself!
> If you can help and are interested, please drop me an email directly at
> the address below. Please only reply if you live quite near Tacoma, as I
> don't want to send anyone too far out of their way.
>
> Thanks!

Having been raised in Tacoma and owning an alfa there before I moved to the
mountains, I can highly recommend that you get have the car taken to Alfa of
Tacoma and have Carlos (sp?) perform a pre-purchase inspection.  He is a
very experienced and well respected Alfa mechanic.  Good Luck!!

--

Steve Thompson
Attorney at Law

"Currently trying to purchase my next Alfa"