105 Brake Pressure Compensator Valve

Looks like I made the classic EBay mistake and bought a part that doesn't fit.
It was advertised as a 105 Rear Brake Valve but it won't fit my 69 Berlina. I
assume its for a 71 and up 105 but I thought I'd check here on the list first.
It mounts vertically and has one mounting hole. On the top (mount side) it
looks like it has a weight compensating piston which I wasn't aware that
Alfa's had. If someone can tell me what model this is for or if you've looking
for a new one, please let me know. Considering that there isn't that much
difference in the rear brakes between the 69 and later models, would it be
possible to convert my 69 to the new style?

Thanks,
Mitch Wolberg,
69 Berlina
69 Spider jr.