RE: brake vibration on GTV6

I had the bearings replaced when I bought the car.  Everything looks and
feels solid.  I don't want to start replacing stuff that I don't have to
but I think start doing stuff from cheapest to more expensive to see if
I get improvement.  I will flush and replace the brake fluid first then
the rotors and pads.  We'll see what happens.  It's not a real urgent
problem but I don't have the comfort level during high speed braking
that I have with my other cars.