Re: brake vibration on GTV6

> > I'm getting very comfortable with my new-to-me '86 GTV6 but the one
> > thing that bothers me is the brake feel. When I brake medium-hard from
> > high speed, I get quite a bit of vibration through the pedal. At low
> > speeds, it's quite smooth. I'm used to a very solid, rock steady feel
> > so it bothers me somewhat.

My gtv6 has been to the mechanic a gazillion times, driven on the track by others and the brakes still feel dull and vibrate somewhat. And yet no complaints from those more knowledgeable about such things. But I have heard it is common for the gtv6 front rotors to warp easily and have felt the rotors change personality after a day at the track.

Steve Remington
85 gtv6 "gigi"