Cariboo-hoo...

Rob sez, concerning his experiences with Caribou:

"A fairly simple request, I thought.  What I received this morning has to be
one of the most unprofessional replies I have ever seen.  To be fair, I didn
t know he was a one-man business, but even if I had known that I would not
have expected this type of reply.  Read and decide for yourself folks..."

Well, I did that, and quite frankly I'd have been ashamed to air this kind of
(please excuse following bluntness) spoiled-brattitude in public. Of course, I
remember the time, not at all long ago, when several weeks for a mail-order was
damned fast turnaround. I guess it's like being used to a cable modem, and having
to use someone else's machine with an old 28k dial-up: the UNGODLY AGONY of
waiting completely obliterates one's ability to acknowledge how recently it was
that we couldn't do any of this Internet stuff at all.

Old maxim: "Service, Quality, Price - pick any two." Whatever exceptions there
may be out there, it's still generally true. We know which ones Ed offers, and
appreciate his efforts. If you don't, please don't waste his time and your own
emotional equilibrium. Go pick on IAP or some outfit like that.

Will Owen
Pasadena, CA