Caribou

Hi All
For what it is worth I ordered a top last June for my 91 Spider, I spent
a great deal of time and effort to get through to Caribou on a number of
occasions, and after listening to similar stories on the phone of how
overworked etc he is my top arrived in November a month after my car
went into storage for the winter. I did get it put on this spring and
have been very happy with the quality, fit etc, but 6 months not 6 days
went by before I saw the top. So order the season before you really need
it.
Bob
91 Spider

---