FS: 105 GTV 2000

Hey all,

I have a white 73 2000 GTV for sale.  Needs a restorers touch.  This car has
all the receipts from new purchase (Addison Motors)to regular maintenance,
in original condition, no mods.  If you are in Australia especially in
Adelaide, you may find a bargain.  Reason for sale:  I have gone back to
full-time study and the car would be rarely driven.  I cannot afford to
restore it to its former glory.  The car is driven daily but will be stored
if not sold.  Looking at around $5000 AUD  (or $2500 USD).