GTV WANTED !!!

Greetings Alfisti !

Well, my friend who was going to sell me his late fathers 69 GTV just informed me that his brother decided that he wanted the car for his son.

I guess I'm outta luck on that front now.

So .... I'm hereby declaring myself in the market for a 69 to 71 1750 GTV, carbed or spica, or even perhaps a smooth nose 1600 GTV Junior. Any and all leads will be absoutely welcome.

I'm looking to get this car before the end of september.

Help me, my Duetto is getting lonely in the garage !

Mille grazie,

Dan Walker
67 Duetto argento
?? GTV to come

p.s.: I'm located in southern California near LA