Milano/75 Steering Column Adjustment

Just wanted to offer the following tip:

I adjusted my Verde's steering column free-play last night with great results. I found the procedure detailed here:
http://www.clanger9.org.uk/alfa/front/tighten.html

It's really simple do... all you need is a large adjustable wrench. You can access the adjustment nut without removing anything, just look underneath the dash. I kept tightening mine until the column would no longer easily telescope, and then backed it off a touch.

This cured a loose, clunky feeling I had in the steering, especially when going over short choppy bumps. For about 3 minutes of work, it was a nice improvement.

--Mark