misc.

BlankI'm finding out solutions to my spider problems without even asking. For
instance, I was puzzled to find a small metal button type gizmo with two wires
dabgling near the cooling fan and air conditioning. Following the discussion
threads I now know that this is the temperature switch that turn on the air
conditioning fan. (My previous sider didn't have AC, this car does ot have a
fan shroud). I'm assuming that the heat caused the siwtch to short and
therefore turn the fan on. Here is my question: If I short the two wires going
into the switch shouldn't  the fan turn on? If I substitute this switch with a
a manual  one culdn't I just turn the fan off/aon at will?

Can one of you please try this so that I don't fry my wiring?

thanks a bunch.

TonyG

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank Bkgrd.gif]