Joe's AC capacity

Joe, I too got the Autocool stuff (but haven't done anything with it as
yet since they haven't yet sent me the hose....). Anyhow, as per their
website and instructions with the kit, you use some fraction of the
amount of r-12 required. That is, somewhere on the order use es-12 to
fill AC system with 75% of the weight/volume that you would for r-12 or
r-134. If I read your post correctly, you filled using an equal amount of
es-12 as you would r-12; and that's why you're getting a high psi. Part
of the "benefit" of the es-12 stuff is its abnility to run at lower
pressures and thus prolong your AC system and consume less power....

--
Adam S. Doherty
Howard Hughes Medical Institute

Phone: 215-898-7806