SATANIC REARVIEW MIRROR

amaci,

i disassembled the review mirror on my 1974 2000 GTV for a long-overdue
cleaning, then put all the bits back together again in what i thought was
their proper place. it looks great, but when a car pulls up behind me, the
rearview gives me the image in triplicate. it's quite distracting,
especially at night. what have i done wrong? i'm pretty sure the mirrored
part fits only one way, so it's unlikely i messed that up. i might have
inverted the clear glass part, or put it in upside down, or both. but it'd
like some input before taking everything apart again.

granzie mille,

walter buchignani
in montreal