Re:EFI conversion

>Anyway, I don't know if anyone else saw it at the convention, but there
was a GTV that had its SPICA converted to EFI, running an >Electromotive.
 Very nice conversion, you could barely tell that there was any
difference.

It was Sten Lindgren.  The job was very good looking. A retired ME. He
told me he was always  up for a chat with a gear head, so I will check
with him see if he is willing to chat with you, Josh.

Eric, I always worry about MAP manifolds, they look to much like
helmholtz resonators to me.  So you make them small and hope resonance is
above nyquest?  only answer I good answer I see is to measure them
separately and then integrate them, but then sample rate becomes an
issue.

Chris Hall