Time for new radiator suggestions?

Hey cats,

I sent out my 74 GTV radiator for a cleaning and the shop says its pretty
bad. Suggests I recore for $270 and no guarantee. I think its time for
something
new and maybe aluminum. Any suggestions? Has anyone put a better
radiator in and have a favorite swap. Any known cross references to
other cars. The minimum Id do is a new GTV radiator for $395 at Centerline,
but Id like to do better. Prices, if known, would be great.

Thanks,
Stefano