Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL
'74 Spider Veloce

At 02:07 PM 7/29/2002, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:50:45 -0700
From: Stefano Iachella<iachella@domain.elided>
Subject: Time for new radiator  suggestions?

Hey cats,

I sent out my 74 GTV radiator for a cleaning and the shop says its pretty

bad. Suggests I recore for $270 and no guarantee. I think its time for
something

new and maybe aluminum. Any suggestions? Has anyone put a better

radiator in and have a favorite swap. Any known cross references to

other cars. The minimum Id do is a new GTV radiator for $395 at Centerline,

but Id like to do better. Prices, if known, would be great.

Thanks,

Stefano