Future of Alfa Romeo Museum in Arese?

Now that Alfa Romeo is moving out of the factory in Arese I am wondering
whether this means that the days of the museum are counted. I have never been
to the museum so I don't know if it is on the same grounds as the factory.
1) Is the museum on the same grounds as the factory?
2) Does anybody know what Fiat Auto plans to do with the museum in the near
future?
Regards,
Sonny 91 164 S, Baltimore