Re: GTV questions

Dan writes:

>First,  does anyone know of an alternative for the two small fog lights (
>74 GTV ) in the grille ?  Maybe something with a driving beam or at least
>with a replaceable bulb ( non-sealed beam ) ?

You can mount any standard 5.75 inch (or is it 5.5?) bulb in the spot with a
little modification to the light bucket.  Just mark and notch the bucket to
match the mount tabs on a regular high beam bulb.  I'm in the process of
mounting a set of Cibie H1 E-code high beams in those positions.

Cheers,
Tony