Frankenbumper

For 1974 at least, the bumper center section for a 115.01 US car should be
free of holes, and the license plate is illuminated from the top by the chunk
o' trim with Alfa Romeo script on it.  The holes in your center section are
for license plate lamps, but I can't recall if that is euro spec or just
older, from the 1750, 1600 maybe?  John H, I believe this is your cue.

IM(not very)HO, the back end looks better with the lights in the bumper and no
"awning" protruding under the trunk lid lip.  Someday when I get around to
doing the body and paint on my car I plan to make this change.  Another option
would be to keep the smooth center bumper section, eliminate the overhead lamp
housing, and use those little "lightnin' bolt" lights that Eastwood sells.

Tony
Portland, OR
70 2800 CS