eBay Consultant Available

Due to my extended unemployment here in Silicon Valley, and the economic
news getting more grim every day, I am ramping-up my eBay "hobby" to help
pay the bills.

I have extensive eBay experience, with over 1000 positive feedbacks as a
seller, and only one negative (as a buyer from someone who shipped a
defective product and was not too friendly about a refund).

http://members.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aboutme/studbkr/

http://www.alpharomero.com

I am offering my services as an eBay consultant, particularly to those in
the Silicon Valley area, but not limited to this area.

If you have trash and treasures in your garage that you want to liquidate
and lack the experience or time, let me know. I can work under almost any
arrangement:

- advise and help you to start selling yourself
- photograph and list the items for you
- buy outright for cash
- etc

Keep in mind that I don't work for free, but I won't expect to make much
more than a job at Starbuck's. Also keep in mind that smaller and higher
value items are more time-efficient that rusty fenders and engine blocks,
which I would respectfully decline. <g>

Contact me off-line for a discussion and evaluation of what you have and
what you'd like to do with it. (First hour is free!)

Karl
Shameless entrepreneur in Sunnyvale