Re: Ferrari spider thingy

On Tuesday, July 23, 2002, at 08:46 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:54:14 -0600
From: Ed Lutz <edlutz@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Ferrari spider thingy

I think that add crosses over into the fraud area eh? Calling a butchered
Spider a Ferrari cause Enzo worked at Alfa once is a bit of a stretch.

Ed

At 04:37 PM 7/23/02 -0700, Zacharey Cox (Siemens Business Services Inc) wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1845627701

-Zach

Its a lot like claiming to be ex-President of the United States because you once shook hands with Bill Clinton. I cannot believe that anybody has actually BID on this abortion. It just goes to show you that one CAN successfully sell anything on E-Bay!

George Graves