Ferrari spider thingy

Hi,

   Years ago there was a company in Huntington Beach, CA that offered
fiberglass body panels that would turn a Datsun 240 Z into a look-alike GTO.
I still have their brochure buried somewhere. I think this guy got hold of a
few of those parts and decided to have a little fun. It could even be the
same company that did the Z modifications.
    Calling it a '62 Ferrari GTO spider IS pushing it!

Steve Smith
Carlsbad, CA