Firing order 2000 Spica injected engine

Many of you might think this is a stupid
question.....I just never had the occasion to need to
know the answer until now. The story is amusing
regardless.....To summarize: Saturday I ended up
having a BBQ at my place in San Carlos. I had agreed
to have it, then cancelled, then agreed to have it
again when something else fell through, so given the
poor planning I was not expecting to have a very
rollicking party. Then of course a bunch of last
second partygoers showed up, and next thing you know I
had a bit of a wild one on my hands. At some point
late in the evening when everyone had imbibed large
amounts of alcoholic beverages, I found myself showing
a curious friend the engine of my '74 GTV, and taking
off the air cleaner to show him the SPica pump and the
subtleties of fuel mixture and idle speed adjustment
on the car....not that I have ever been able to get it
totally correct...at that point a very drunk and
obnoxious friend of mine walked up with another even
drunker and more obnoxious friend of mine, and the
former proceeded to pull all the plug wires off and
tangle them up but good while the latter howled with
laughter. It was humorous but now I don't want to put
them back in the wrong order so......Can someone give
me the firing order? I am assuming the shortest wire
coming from the distributor goes to the number one
position closest to the front of the car.

*groan* Thanks
George
http://health.yahoo.com