Re: Re: cheap oxy sensor

On Friday, July 19, 2002, at 10:07 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:21:56 -0500
From: "Greg McNair" <gmcnair@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: cheap oxy sensor

For what it's worth, I just picked up a new Bosch O2 sensor for my 84 Spider
at Advance Auto Parts for $17.95, almost half of what buyoxygensensors.com
wants, and a fraction of what the usual Alfa parts houses sell them for.

Greg

Do you have a URL or a phone number/address for Advance Auto Parts? Thanks

George Graves