Re: cheap oxy sensor

What was the part number? I got a 13953, but it was $40. The hardest part was lying to the parts drone and saying I had an '89 Ford Taurus V6 (ack!) It works great, but I had to splice on the connector from my old sensor. $17 is pretty damn cheap.

--Mark

Greg McNair wrote:

For what it's worth, I just picked up a new Bosch O2 sensor for my 84 Spider
at Advance Auto Parts for $17.95, almost half of what buyoxygensensors.com
wants, and a fraction of what the usual Alfa parts houses sell them for.