Re: 164 Car Disc CD

Ted Siverns asks "In my copy of the 164 Car Disc CD, In the Wiring Diagrams
section, the pages
from 179-185 are all the same. This section, Cruise Control, appears to be
defective from p. 179. Could someone please check your copy and tell me what
I'm missing -as I try to solve a cruise control inoperative problem"

I compared my own Cardisc CD with my Hardcopy of the ARDONA Electrical Service
Manual. Yes, the guys at Cardisc got it wrong. Pages 176-179 are missing and
replaced with something else that is not part of the manual. Pages 180-185 are
missing entirely. I can send them to you but rather than scan the pages and
email (time consuming), I'd rather Xerox and fax them on Monday. Send me a fax
no. off digest or a snail mail, and you will get the missing pages.

Sonny 91 164S, Baltimore