Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:02:06 EDT
From: Nsaldana21@domain.elided
Subject: Spider ...Stereo Speaker Placement?

<snip>.  I am deciding if I should cut out new holes for the stereo
speakers on the sides.  (I bought 3.5" speakers instead of putting back the
5" ones.) Or, if I should install the speaker somewhere else like the doors.
I do not listen very much to the stereo.  I like listening to the ENGINE
better.  But my wife likes to listen whenever she's riding shotgun.

Thanks in Advance

Nelson Saldana, Pittsburg, CA
Spider 74
Looking for a GTV for a winter car.